Monday, July 5, 2010

My newest models:

Can't really be loaded on this blog as it has a limit of 5 images per blog. Well 5 pictures at a time and I don't want to take the time to upload 30 something pictures again. I'm already loading them on two forums plus a few other sites.


So alas it looks as though everyone must move over to Dakka Dakka to take a look at the full gallery. (Wow I am SOOOOO sorry to have to send people there. Too bad they have a great image uploader)


Here is the site: http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/user/19855-TakamineG.html

I added the LotR Legions photos and a few new photos to the the Black Templar Crusaders folders. I picked my 5 favorites.



4 comments:

  1. There's no image limit dude. Post all you want. The way that is supposed to work is you post the cool pix on Dakka Dakka and then point them to your personal blog for all the rest. Not the other way around. Jeeze. What a blog noob move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Chris. I especially like the dreadnought. Which dreadnought model is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the forgeworld Black Templar Dreadnought. I love that model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: loading Images: The best way is to get a photo hosting account (like Flickr or Photobucket). Then load all pictures there and just use the links provided from the photo hosting account to all other sites on the web. Don't know about Photobucket's rates but you can get a free account from Flickr or pay for the Flickr pro account (unlimited bandwidth) for $25 bucks a year.

    ReplyDelete