Monday, August 23, 2010

Neither Dead no Forgotten

So in combination with trips to Comic-Con (which was AWESOME) and me focusing on Lord of the Rings minis so much.... I really haven't posted too often on here.

To be honest I wasn't sure what I wanted to post anyway, couldn't really think of much. So I kept my mouth shut instead of typing nothing useful.

However with the light at the end of the tunnel for LotR minis, I'm now focusing on my Dark Elves for Fantasy.

Finally :/



So here is what I'm planning on for 2500 points:

Supreme Sorceress 320 pts General, Level 4 Upgrade, Focus Familiar, Pendant of Khaeleth

Sorceress Level 2 Upgrade, Tome of Furion 150 pts

Master 185 pts Crimson Death, Ring of Hotek, Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, Battle Standard Bearer, Cold One

Death Hag, Cauldron of Blood 200 pts

29 Dark Elf Warriors Musician, Standard, Lordling, Banner of Murder 250 pts

29 Dark Elf Warriors, Musician, Standard, Lordling 225 pts

18 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen, Guardmaster, Musician 219 pts

19 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen, Musician 214 pts

5 Harpies 55 pts

5 Harpies 55 pts

9 Cold One Knights, Musician, Standard, Banner of Eternal Flame 277 pts

War Hydra 175 pts

War Hydra 175 pts

Total Roster Cost: 2500

Both Sorceresses go with the Crossbow men (one in each squad), the Master with the Cold Ones and the Cauldron of Blood buffs the Cold Ones or other units as necessary. I'm thinking lore of shadow on the level 4 and either metal or death on the level 2.

Since very little of the army is built, I'm pretty much starting from next to nothing. But a good chuck of it is bought, I'm looking forward to making this my next project over the next few months.

 And check back in the next few days for my Isengard board! It's coming along nicely and only needs some paint to be called done. I'm very excited for the September tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment